Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fairytale Elopement

No my man and I did not elope [yes I am engaged, to my high school sweetheart as a matter of fact]. Its tempting though. Especially when some of my favorite wedding blogs post beautiful elopements like this one. 


Doesn't she look like she came out of a fairytale? I love how she rocks the blue wedding dress. I've seen other people do nontraditional wedding dresses and often it looks like they should be guests at wedding. This one is different. She wears it with the same air of beauty that she would if she were wearing a white bridal gown.

[Photos by Jill Thomas Photography. For more click here]
Bridal blogs idea blogs should not be allowed to post beautiful creative elopements and then say that if they were to do it all over again for themselves they would just elope. It just encourages brides like me to run away and secretly get married in a far way field!
Oh simple love!




1 comment:

  1. Mm
    Agreed.
    I'm rather fond of the flowers in her hair personally.

    And obviously this is your Hannah friend.
    Stalking you as usual.
    I like your thoughts (by the way)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...