Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Here is the Haystack 2.0 weekend wrap-up...


I got to hang out with my little buddy and play legos and wrestle with him. He is our godson and my best friend's oldest. I also got to meet her new little princess (and our new goddaughter). And best of all I got to spend most of the day with my BESTEST friend Brittany! We got to go for a run together and catch up on life. It was so refreshing to spend time with her. I wish we lived on the same coast.... someday we will. 



Then N and I went down to Sedona for a Sunday adventure...he explored some crazy mt. bike trails and I hiked/ran. We stopped for Dairy Queen on our way home to some delicious fish tacos.


Cheers to neon shoes and red dirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...