Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Change in Leaves [&Life]

Cooler nights, more golden light, leaves not as bright, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, fall wreaths, school starting... yep a new season is around the corner... AND... after this week filled with interviews, training, and long hours, another kind of new season is around the corner! In 9 days I will be starting a new job!!

Tuesday morning I had an interview for a position in a special ed classroom and I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! I start the week after next! My first "real" job. It has benefits, uses my degree and my experiences, has set hours! [imagine that? set hours?!?] 

Back to school means new supplies and art projects. I found this one the other day and thought that it was just too fun (and cute) not to share...
[project found here]
Don't you just love the button one? The seeds are cool too. I want to make one for my house! 

Now I'm going to go get myself a Pumpkin Spice Latte and keep smiling at my countdown until I get to go "back to school". 

Cheers!

p.s. I may not be posting as regularly in the next few weeks as I transition but I promise that I will be back with more thoughts and adventures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...