Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Mondays: Epic Orchestra

N started playing Trans Siberian Orchestra back in October.

I love that my hubby likes to play [epic] Christmas music early. I don't know why but as I see all these facebook posts about these husbands throwing a fit about their wives starting to play Christmas music this week, I get all tingly inside. Maybe it's because I have a husband who LOOOOVVVEEESSS Christmas as much as I do.

That being said here is some epic Christmas music for your Monday. And maybe since it's so epic those  that think its too early for Christmas music will forgive you...



Cheers.

p.s. The Trans Siberian Orchestra is playing in PHX on Dec.1st and my hubby would love to go. Anyone have tickets that doesn't want to go [or has $120 that they don't know what to do with]???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...